Set in stunning lakeside gardens, in one of North Dorset’s most picturesque locations, Springhead is truly a magical place for a civil marriage ceremony. With accommodation for up to around 50 guests, the centre makes an excellent venue for a weekend country wedding.
Why choose Springhead for your wedding?
- Whether you choose to hold your wedding indoors or outdoors, you will have wonderful views over our beautiful lake and gardens
- You have exclusive use of the Grade ll listed mill building
- The wedding party also has full use of Springhead’s gardens, where locations for taking your special wedding photos include the lakeside Italianate Rotunda, a wooden bridge and grass amphitheatre
- A bridal suite and other bedrooms provide overnight accommodation in our 18th century historic house for up to 10 guests
- There is room for up to 37 other guests in our hostel-style accommodation
- We’re a small and friendly venue where you will get excellent service from our staff
- We’re set in unspoilt Dorset countryside, with a backdrop of rolling downland
- Springhead is a registered charity, and income generated from your wedding helps fund our charitable work, which includes welcoming children and young people from urban and disadvantaged backgrounds to the countryside