We are keen to maintain the work of Springhead as a centre for creative and sustainable learning and during the next two years we are planning to implement the following main goals:
- To improve the disabled access in the buildings, gardens and approaches.
- To start a major maintenance programme.
- To develop partnerships with charities for disadvantaged young people from towns and cities across England and charities for young carers. We hope to raise funds to help towards the cost of children coming to stay at Springhead for a holiday/short break during non-term time.
- To continue to stage children’s arts projects following the successes of ‘Wild Wet and Windy’ arts workshops; ‘Walking in the Footsteps of Our Ancestors’ arts workshops and festival and ‘Our Global Village’ arts workshops and festival.
- To introduce more environmental activity based events at the Centre.
As a charity, The Springhead Trust is dependant upon the generosity of its supporters in giving time and financial contributions to carry out its work and achieve its goals. As well as receiving major grants, the Centre is reliant on donations from individuals, groups and organisations.
One way to support the Trust is to join The Friends of Springhead, alternatively you could contribute by:
- Giving a donation on a regular basis: monthly, quarterly or annually for a specified time, preferable by a Bank Standing Order. (If you are a tax payer, you can give further assistance by completing our Gift Aid Form. For every £1 you give, the Chancellor will add a further 28p. For example: a gift of £50 will be worth £64 to the Springhead Trust Limited.
- Leaving a legacy in your will. If you wish to make a donation, please register with Just Giving or alternatively you can contact Linda in Springhead’s office on 01747 811853.
- Giving a single donation